12.14.2011

Wedding Review for Ashland Addison Florist Co

Thank you so much to Patty for this incredible review on Yelp for our wedding and events team!

Ashland Addison created a "winter wonderland" for my daughter's December 3, 2011 wedding. Martha understood exactly what my vision was and ran with it. She is incredibly talented, creative, responsive, patient, flexible and, most of all, KIND. She is willing to create something special for whatever price range you have. It is hard to believe that she has enthusiasm for each wedding, each personal planning meeting, but she does. She continues to perfect the plan. WHOW...the reception centerpieces were breathtaking and everyone was standing at the doorway taking it all in. I thank her and it was a pleasure working with Ashland Addison. Her staff was efficient and professional.

PS I have NEVER written a review for any person or company before. That is how strongly I felt about my experience with Martha at Ashland Addison.

No comments: