9.17.2008

Hurray Us!

A customer wrote:

To: comments@ashaddflorist.com
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 12:10 PM

Good Afternoon, I placed the above order with you which was delivered to my fiance in Chicago this past Wednesday 9/10. I just wanted to let you guys know you did a FANTASTIC job with the order, and I mean from start to finish.

I was a bit skeptical about going through a local florist online (I live in Indianapolis, IN) when I live out of state. But I was not happy with the national type online florists and decided to give you a try. My fiance loved the flowers, they were delivered promptly on Wednesday, I received a confirmation email upon delivery, and her and I both were very impressed that you issued a follow up call to see how everything went the next day. Little things like that go a long way in the business world, and I have nothing but the highest praise for your business now.

Please let me know if you have a testimonial or referral site or place where you would like me to leave some feedback. I normally don't go out of my way to contact businesses with this type of matter, but since you went out of yours and delivered such a high quality product, it's the least I can do.

Thanks again, you have gained a loyal and happy customer.

We love your feedback! You are always welcome to write us at custserv@ashaddflorist.com. Hurray for everyone on the team at Ashland Addison Florist Co!

No comments: